cabot ford quick lane
This new state of the art facility has a footprint of 1,650 m² with a 150 m² mezzanine over a portion of the Quick Lane facilities. The Quick Lane operation consists of the following areas:
- Reception - displays and customer service viewing area.
- Five Quick Lane service bays.
- Two undercoating service bays.
- All automated systems are serviced from the mezzanine level.
The Auto Body Shop operation consists of the following areas:
- Two service bays at the front of the building.
- One down draft computerized drive thru booth.
- Two down draft computerized paint prep booths.
- Three service bays at the rear of the building.
- Five service bays at the south side of the building.
The building was constructed in 2013 at a cost of $5 million, which included significant site development costs.
CLIENT: Cabot Ford
BUDGET: $5 million
SIZE: 1800 m²
LOCATION: St. John's, Newfoundland
STATUS: Completed 2013